PARADISE HILL, WASHINGTON
The seemingly idyllic mountain town harbors a dark secret: four young girls have disappeared over a forty-year period. With no crime scenes, no leads and no suspects, the cases have gone cold.
The remains of one missing girl are discovered in a burned-out cabin at a remote campsite, reopening the case and suggesting the worst may be true – a ruthless child killer is operating in Washington State.
Crime reporter and amateur cyber-sleuth Tess is obsessed with the cold cases of missing girls in Washington State. As she works to settle her father's estate, she's shaken to her core when she uncovers evidence pointing to his involvement.
FBI SPECIAL AGENT MICHAEL CARTER
On leave after solving a particularly heartbreaking case of child abduction and murder for the FBI's Violent Crimes Against Children Task Force, Michael is back in Paradise Hill to recover and visit with family. Despite doctor's orders to stay clear of police work, Michael's drawn back in when Tess asks for his help understanding the secrets found in her father's attic.
A RUTHLESS CHILD KILLER
Having escaped justice for decades, he's bored and deliberately stirs the pot, revealing the body of one of the dead girls. Despite the fact he's hiding in plain sight, no one suspects that he's really a wolf and not the sheep he pretends to be. He sees Tess and Michael's involvement in the case as a challenge and views Tess as a temptation he can't resist.
AN EIGHTEEN-YEAR OLD COLD CASE
For Tess and Michael, the cases are personal: Tess's best friend in public school, Lisa Tate, was one of the missing girls from Paradise Hill. Michael was babysitting the night little Lisa vanished. The guilt they harbor over their role in her disappearance drives them both.
Desperate for answers, Tess and Michael join forces to track a killer and uncover the secrets Tess finds in her father's attic. Will the answers bring Tess peace or shatter her?
THE GIRL FROM PARADISE HILL is book one in the McClintock-Carter Crime Thriller Trilogy.
Book Two: The Girl Who Cried Too Much and Book Three: The Only Girl Left Alive follow journalist Tess McClintock and FBI Special Agent Michael Carter as they try to solve old cold cases and stop a serial killer who has escaped justice for decades.
|Title||:||The Girl From Paradise Hill|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Mysteries & Thrillers, Books, Women Sleuths, Police Procedural, Fiction & Literature|
New York Times and USA Today best-selling author, Judy Angelo, presents a contemporary story sure to please lovers of billionaire romance:* Available in Audio Format*WHO EVER SAID BILLIONAIRE BACHELORS AND MODEST MAIDS DON'T MIX?Celine Santini couldn't have been more shocked when billionaire bachelo The Girl From Paradise Hill epub / PDF Books
From the dark days of WWII to present-day North Carolina, this New York Times bestseller shares the lives of two couples overcoming destructive secrets -- and finding joy together.Ira Levinson is in trouble. Ninety-one years old and stranded and injured after a car crash, he struggles to retain cons The Girl From Paradise Hill pdf books
Finalist for the 2018 International Thriller Writers Best Hardcover Thriller Award!Named One of the Most Anticipated Thriller Novels Of 2017 by Bustle!THE NEW CHILLING, PROPULSIVE NOVEL FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES AND USA TODAY BESTSELLING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.If you cant trust your The Girl From Paradise Hill pdf books
In the romantic tradition of Dear John, an injured Navy doctor meets two extremely important women whose secrets will change the course of his life in this #1 New York Times bestseller.Trevor Benson never intended to move back to New Bern, North Carolina. But when a mortar blast outside the hospital The Girl From Paradise Hill epub / PDF Books
Becky Holgate's lost her focus. It's complicated The Girl From Paradise Hill epub / PDF Booksshe didn't mean to fall in love with another woman's guy. How could she be a matchmaker for other people if all she could think about was her own heart? Determined to ignore her growing infatuation, she set her sights on building her career. Only Re The Girl From Paradise Hill epub / PDF Books
We read in bed because reading is halfway between life and dreaming.Lincoln Jones is a bartender by night and a romance author by day, but he doesn't believe in love after being cheated on.Annie Clark is a woman stuck in a horrible job with no expectations or desire to find love. She thinks love and The Girl From Paradise Hill pdf books
Everything I want in romance. Angsty, emotional, forbidden and HOT! Abbi Glines at her best! Colleen Hoover, #1 New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines ratchets up the heat in Sweet Little Thing, taking her signature blend of page-turning sexual tension and honest romantic port The Girl From Paradise Hill epub books
Sadie Miller is attempting to change her ways and hide somewhere no one knows her former self. She only wants to finish her final year of college, obtain her degree, and get out from the hold of her affluent parents. Then she meets Brady Carsen, the lead singer of The Invisibles, a popular local ban The Girl From Paradise Hill epub books
At not quite fifteen, Stefan's father finally let him board the longship, Sja Vinna, to take part in his first Viking raid. Yet, the battle was not at all what he expected, and he soon found himself alone and stranded in Scotland.Thirteen-year-old Kannak's situation was just as grave. Her father des The Girl From Paradise Hill epub / PDF Books
Europe is stunning in the summer . . . but NYPD detective Jacob Kanon isn't there for the beauty. He's on a mission: to track down his daughter's killer.NYPD detective Jacob Kanon is on a tour of Europe's most gorgeous cities. But the sights aren't what draw him-he sees each museum, each cathedral, The Girl From Paradise Hill epub books
- The Racketeer | Books by John Grisham
- Superheroes | Books by William Irwin
- Texas Secrets | Books by Jean Brashear
- Gone Girl | Books by Gillian Flynn
- iPad User Guide | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Crown of Gilded Bones | Books by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Jaded | Books by Ali Parker
- Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) | Books by Erica Stevens
- Pride and Prejudice | Books by Jane Austen & C.E. Brock
- Grimm's Fairy Tales | Books by The Brothers Grimm
- Kidnapped the Wrong Sister | Books by Marie Kelly
- From Blood and Ash | Books by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- iPad User Guide for iOS 8.4 | Books by Apple Inc.
- How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents | Books by Julia Alvarez
- Ender's Game | Books by Orson Scott Card
- Silence | Books by Natasha Preston
- Seven Great Wonders of The World | Books by Automobile Association
- Pretty Little Liars | Books by Sara Shepard
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 11.4 | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Count of Monte Cristo | Books by Alexandre Dumas
- Big Little Lies | Books by Liane Moriarty
- Les Misérables | Books by Victor Hugo
- If I Stay | Books by Gayle Forman
- Anne of Green Gables | Books by L.M. Montgomery
- Alpha | Books by Jasinda Wilder
- How to Start a Business | Books by Jason Nazar & Rochelle Bailis
- Apple Watch User Guide | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Wrong Girl | Books by C.J. Archer
- The Goldfinch | Books by Donna Tartt
- iPad User Guide for iOS 12.3 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Dirty Billionaire | Books by Meghan March
- The Art Of Letting Go | Books by Thought Catalog
- One Perfect Night | Books by Bella Andre
- Dark Places | Books by Gillian Flynn
- Gone | Books by Stacy Claflin
- Loving From Afar | Books by Mona Ingram
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 8.4 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Romeo and Juliet | Books by William Shakespeare
- Investing For Beginners | Books by David Cohne
- Safe Haven | Books by Nicholas Sparks
- Six Months in Montana | Books by Pamela M. Kelley
- Edwin the Super Duper Otter | Books by The Seattle Aquarium
- Death by Honeymoon | Books by Jaden Skye
- The Holy Bible - King James Version | Books by King James
- Saving Wishes | Books by GJ Walker-Smith
- Law of Attraction: Secrets To Unleashing The Power From Within | Books by D. D'apollonio
- Apple Watch User Guide | Books by Apple Inc.
- All the Light We Cannot See | Books by Anthony Doerr